Union of Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union of Thoughts

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Anybody home?
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 pm by d_e

» Medley Music...
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 pm by d_e

» What's on your mind? (Twitter Shtyle)
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm by AngelDreams

» How I Met Your Mother
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 am by AngelDreams

» Happy Birthday Ritesh
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:36 pm by AngelDreams

» Question Question
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 am by dhaval

» Filmy Gully...
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 am by Rajvi

» At my new place...
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:00 pm by pooja

» Daily dose of fun
Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm by AngelDreams

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello World - Welcome Post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rajvi
Admin

Hello World - Welcome Post Empty
PostSubject: Hello World - Welcome Post   Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Technically speaking there cannot be a better technical welcome post than "Hello World". Very Happy

-Rajvi
Back to top Go down
https://unionofthoughts.forumotion.com
dhaval

PostSubject: Group Study!!!   Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Rajvi...we can study here....being thousands miles apart!!!!scratch study
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhavalshah.synthasite.com
Rajvi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello World - Welcome Post   Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 pm

My eyes are wet bunty ....

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://unionofthoughts.forumotion.com
dhaval

PostSubject: THIS IS A TECHNICAL FORUM!!!!!   Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:34 pm

I am sorry, but this is a technical forum and so maintaining the decorum of that...this is the most relevant answer!

Crying is a more complicated process than one would at first imagine. First of all, there are really three different types of tears. Basal tears keep our eyes lubricated constantly. Reflex tears are produced when our eyes get irritated, like with onions or when something gets into our eyes. The third kind of tear is produced when the body reacts emotionally to something. Each type of tear contains different amounts of chemical proteins and hormones. Scientists have discovered that the emotional tears contain higher levels of manganese and the hormone prolactin, and this contributes in a reduction of both of these in the body; thus helping to keep depression away. Many people have found that crying actually calms them after being upset, and this is in part due to the chemicals and hormones that are released in the tears.

How then actually do we cry? The psychic tears (or emotional tears) require an emotional response, or trigger to be activated. This response can be caused by an outside source, either pain or loss of love, etc., or from an inside source (self-realization of one's life and others). When emotions affect us, the nervous system stimulates the cranial nerve, in the brain and this sends signals to the neurotransmitters to the tear glands. Thus, we cry .The largest tear gland, the lacrimal gland produces the tears of emotion and reflex. Many believe that the body, in times of emotional stress, depends on this gland to release excess amounts of chemicals and hormones, returning it to a stable state.

Crying releases endorphens (just like laughing does) to make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhavalshah.synthasite.com
AngelDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hello World - Welcome Post   Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

And l bunty destroys d true essence of dis topic!! Technicality to gai bhaad ma!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello World - Welcome Post   Hello World - Welcome Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello World - Welcome Post
Page 1 of 1